Comprehensive Eye Test
AWARD-WINNING Opticians in Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Here at Barnham Opticians, our friendly team is always happy to help you. We endeavour to provide you with a solution to any eye-related issue you may be having. Our reputable opticians in Bognor Regis, West Sussex will provide you with quality and friendly eyecare services, ensuring that your wants and needs are met.
Meeting Your Needs
You are our main priority, and we curate each eye test to meet your needs. An eye test is a key part of your general health, and may detect signs of underlying conditions, such as diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. You should have a sight test every two years, or more often if a professional recommends it.
We aim to provide you with a high quality and friendly service that insures you feel welcome, comfortable and confident that your eyecare is in good hands. It doesn’t stop there however; we understand how important it is to have a pair of frames that not only suit your needs, but are also something you can wear with pride. This is why we supply a stylish and affordable range of prescription glasses to suit your needs and tastes.
We also understand that you or someone you know may need extra help. We aim to provide specialist eyecare for customers with learning disabilities, dyslexia, and conditions like dementia; giving all our customers the understanding, kindness and time they require.
How an Eye Test Benefits You
Make sure you don’t forget the importance of a sight test for you and your loved ones. Our optometrists provide the following services for you:
- Pick up any signs of eye diseases – this is usually easier to deal with if found early
- Check your sight and make it clearer or more comfortable to see
- Check for signs of underlying general health conditions that sometimes show in the eyes
- Answer your questions and five advice about your eye health and vision
- Keep you informed about new products or services that may help you
You may be entitled to a FREE eye test that includes a FREE pair of glasses. View the criteria below, and contact us if you think that you qualify.
- Between ages 16-18 and in full time education
- Aged 60 and over*
- Receive income support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Pension guarantee credit
- Tax credit or named on a valid tax credit exemption certificate (or if you are named on a valid HC2 certificate)
- Registered bind/partially sighted with local authority*
- Suffer from diabetes or glaucoma*
- Are 40 or over and parent/sibling/child of a person who has glaucoma*
- Considered a risk of glaucoma by an ophthalmologist*
- Have been prescribed complex lenses under the NHS optical voucher scheme*
* Free sight test only. Unless any other entitlement also applies.
Your Child’s Eye Care
Strong development is essential to your child’s growth , and good eyesight is extremely important for them in both school and social situations. Anyone can experience sight problems, but it’s especially important to look after your child’s eyes. The eye develops throughout early childhood, so if problems are treated early, it often makes a lasting difference.
Children 15 and under, and those between 16-18 and in full-time education are entitled to the following:
- FREE NHS sight test
- FREE NHS glasses
- FREE replacement glasses – lost or broken (under 16 only)
Our team are always here to answer any questions you may have. As eye health specialists, we effectively diagnose a range of issues. You will benefit from our passion for eye care and the health of you and our loved ones. We have provided a range of informative resources for you to view: